~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, January 01, 2008  
 
 
Happy New Year 2008!!
Hmmm new years eve was kinda boring for my family and i. We had a late dinner which finished around 1130. I spent most of the day watching movies on tv... hahaha I know boring right...aih cant wait to go back to kl. Life here is equalavant to staying in a prison. Hahaha with just better living conditions. Hope i can finish wat i need to finish and get a decent job. Hmmm a few people have asked me wat my new years resolution is. Well i mainly just want to achieve 3 things. get a decent job, lose at least another 4 kg and meet a decent guy for once. lolz... sounds simple yet...daunting... well i hope i can achieve 2/3. Well i will like to wish everyone out there a Happy New year. Hope everyones wishes and dreams come true. I certainly hope mine does XD hehehe... Prince Charming ohhh Prince Charming... Pleeease come ressscueee meee... hehehe goin nuts+____+ argh... *signing off*
posted by Raindrops @ 9:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home