~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Tuesday, October 09, 2007  
 
 
Crazy Things ?!
hmm...u know they say when people are bored they tend to do stupid things or maybe crazy stunts? Well...i think that is true... yesterday after my America's Next Top Model had ended, my dad went to buy dinner. I was alone and bored at home and decided to play some mp3's on my computer while waiting for my download to finish. I came across AxelF-CrazyFrog song. Almost immediately i just got up and started dancing !! its like i had no control over my muscles...lolz well the song looped a couple of times and my dancing continued as well till i began to tire. Honestly, it felt good to do something crazy and spontaneos. I guess the crazy side of me was waiting to come out after being dormant for so long. Rawwwwwrrrr !!! XD
posted by Raindrops @ 4:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home