~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, December 01, 2007  
 
 
In The Pits...
I think its one of those days when u think everyone is out to get you. Its like one bad thing after another keeps happening until u break down and hit rock bottom. Lately life had been a real drag. Sometimes i dun even know what i am doing with my life. I have so many visions of what i intend to do or how things might work out, unfortunately in reality its a whole lot harder to achieve all that. Some how i dunno why i cant seem to be able to motivate myself. Sometimes i set my mind to do something, but when i sit in front of the computer, all my goals get drained and i end up wasting my time in front of the computer doing god knows what. I dont really know whats wrong with me lately. I guess my parents constant nagging and scolding as well as the trials and tribulations of relationships has finally taken a toll on me. Honestly cant blame them all for being disappointed in me when i myself i cant seem to concentrate on the task at hand. Its at times like this that i wish the ground will open up and swallow me whole, along with all my problems. Sigh... +___________________+ I just wish someone will just cheer me and tell me everything is gonna be alright, because right now i feel like i have fallen into a hole too deep for anyone to pull me out.
Guess i will go back to wallowing in my own miseries...
posted by Raindrops @ 3:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home