~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, September 27, 2007  
 
 
Home Sweet Home ??
hmmm well i have just arrived in jb 2day. this feeling i have right now is kinda nostolgic. im already missing kl right now...lolz...ironic huh. considering i just arrived in the evening. i guess i have been staying in kl too long so i guess it like my second home. when the bus arrived in jb today. i could hardly recognise it any more. there have been so many changes, that i feel like an alien in my own hometown...lolz. i think i know kl better then i know jb now... +_+

well...its that time in your life where you have to start looking for a job. honestly i dont even know what i want. Yea i know i sound like a lazy bum. It has been a hell of a roller coaster ride this past year. i guess i wan the experience the ups all the time, as for the downs...lets just say i dont even want to remember them. Well my goal in life is basically be a somebody. i would like to pay back my parents for theese past 22 years for supporting me, and its time i supported them. Well its one step at a time.

Updating ro as i speak, its taking a damn freaking long time to update... /pif Updates starting from May =.= Oh well since i have all the time in the world *rolls eyes*

Well, missing frens already, boyfriend =p... freedom... >.<
If you guys out there are reading this, do drop me a HI! love to hear from you XD
MUACKS TO EVERYONE!!! XxxxxX
posted by Raindrops @ 2:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home