~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, October 28, 2007  
 
 
What Is My Character?
I was surfing through some blogs... and came across Benny boo's blog...XD There was this test which he did which determined what type of Disney character he was. Since i have plenty of time on my hands, i decided to check it out. It has a lot of cool tests like what type of movie would your life be on and which famous artist are you and etc... i did a couple but lazy post all here so i just posted 1 below...d link is given below...so u guys can feel free to check it out. Have fun XD



Which Winnie the Pooh Character Are You?

You are Rabbit. You are clever, intelligent, and level-headed. You have close, loyal friendships, but you have a bit of a short temper when the people around you act foolishly.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com
posted by Raindrops @ 11:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home