~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, October 12, 2007  
 
 
Sucky Internet Connection...
aih... these past few days have been hell 4 me... in terms of my internet connection. Since saturday the dam line keeps dc... then on tuesday it became worse. Every 5 mins dc... and it took longer and longer. Until finally at night couldnt even connect. Aih... then yesterday called TMnut 3 times answered 3 different technical assistants... did all d possible troubleshooting methods, until finally they did a report 4 me. Oh Oh guess what they said it will take 2 working days !!! Oh C'mon... need so long meh??? Aih... all these people dam lazy and inefficient. Some more they dare to say they service is the best in the country. Best my ass. Its the worse ever on this planet!!! Haihz, its one of these times when i am lucky enough to stay online long enough to post this.
*crosses fingers and toes* +___+
posted by Raindrops @ 4:32 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home