~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, October 07, 2007  
 
 
Holidays... Indefinitely???
Ahhhhhh... i think i gonna go crazy soon... sit at home rotting away. Very soon im gonna become plant food... bcos thats all thats gonna be left of me. CV all prepared... but havent sent out any applications. Dunno waiting for wat... my neighbour asked my dad if i wanna go for training at his company... dad told him we would think abt it. I dunno wat kind of training, but you do get paid for learning... no bad a deal actually. It sure beats rotting at home. All i do is eat,sleep, play com, watch tv, work out once in a while so that i dont become a fat pig. Other then that nothing much happening. well in terms of well being i guess its ok...emotionally its been a hell of a roller coaster ride. Dont really feel like mentioning it but hopefully it'll be ok now. On top of that my lower back is hurting like hell. Dunno wats wrong. It started in August and i put all those medicated plasters and stuff, and the pain went off for a while. Unfortunately the pain came back like 2 or 3 days before i left for JB. Till today the pain still there, and getting worse +________+ Some1 help me !! Sobz mama... >.<

As for frens... I MISS YOU GUYS !!! Im sooo bored, cant even go out wif u guys. Aih... so many movies comin out no1 to watch them wif. Sobz... +_+ Come visit me lah XD Well hopefully i can get a job in kl. I mean JB is nice lah, get to be wif family and all but... kl i get more freedom... lolz... hehehe oh well... c how everything goes...

On a sidenote, im thinking if i should cut my hair... mayb do side parting wif a fringe? Never try before leh... scared... hehehe XD
posted by Raindrops @ 4:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home