~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, April 26, 2007  
 
 
Sucky Semester Ahead...
Well for those of you peeps who dun already know...i have tragic news for you. We get to see Sanath 4 days a week, 8 classes in all. All i have to say is..." ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!"
I mean come on! 1 class is already more then enough for us to handle, 8 classes??? OMG!! I will die right there. Why on earth is he teaching us everything? Dont tell me the college cant find anyone else who is qualified. If thats the case, then its so lame. Although i dont really blame the lecturers for leaving. I mean they are overworked and under paid. Anyone would leave under those circumstances. I know i would.

Anyway... liz suggested on her msn nick that we should stage a protest. Lolz... in the form of feedbacks to the administration before we go back to college. Maybe i will. Not sure about that yet. Lolz!! If there is someone out there who is going to do the same thing, then mayb i will. If u ask me, this timetable is freaking ridiculus. Its a killer. Especially on Tuesday... +_+ And on top of that, in between there are so many long breaks my college is famous for. Such a waste of time. And i thought we would get more days off...Damn!!..... Well we shall have to see what the future holds in store for us. Hopefully this timetable doesnt stick.... *Prays very hard*
posted by Raindrops @ 8:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    u kidding me??

    Sanath teaching all ur classes??

    Actually i pity him also...lol. The fellow also must be sighing inside. 4 days a week with u bunch of freaks! I also will cry :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home