~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, April 14, 2007  
 
 
Indian New Year
Well i would like to take this opportunity to wish all indians out there a very Happy New Year!! :)

Moving along i wouldn't say that it was entirely a very happy new year for me. It started ok at first, with the usual stuff such as waking up early bathing and showering and doin prayers and all. Later at 1pm my cousin's cousins...lolz...visited us, then we had tea, talked for a while before they went home.

Disaster struck at 5. It started raining and of cos thunder and lightning followed. So fearing for the life of my com i turned it off and went to read a book on my bed. 5 mins later i heard really loud sounds. On the roof and on my window even!! I went out to the hallway and saw drops of water everywhere!! Then my cousin noticed small bits of ice on the hallway table!! There was a freaking hailstorm outside!! No wonder it was so noisy on the roof. Aih... not to mention bits of dirt everywhere. Aih... and we just had the house cleaned 2 days earlier. Then when we went to the front hallway, the situation was even worse. Water had come flooding in from the side +_+ So my cousin and i spent an hour mopping and squeezing water into buckets. Damn lame. In the end we managed to fill 2 buckets full of water +_+ Lolz...and we both were thinking that god made us work on New years Day :(

Anyway, i am officially beat right now. My hands are sore. Aih... hopefully nothing like this ever happens again.
posted by Raindrops @ 7:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home