~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, April 12, 2007  
 
 
Exams...such a hectic time
Well, i'm supposed to be studying now but i am here blogging. I just feel sooo stressed right now. In fact i have been stressed for the entire week +_+ Exams are never a fun time. It means lack of sleep and trying to squeeze in as much facts as you possibly can in a short period of time. Honestly i don't think i will remember any of it once the exams are over. I just feel like a computer sometimes. I install information into my brain for a day or two, then after the exams my brain goes into auto format. lol!!

Well aside from that, i am looking forward to the holidays. Its the much needed break we all have craving for. We are supposed to go see a movie tomorrow after exams, hopefully it works out.

Anyway have to get back to studying algorithimics. Just one more exam!! Ganbateh to me!!
posted by Raindrops @ 7:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home