~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Friday, February 09, 2007  
 
 
Bhawani's Birthday...
Well my cousin's birthday was on monday... and she turned 25. Although if you look at her she doesn't look like it. Well we had a small celebration, nothing fancy. Just simple :) We had dinner out and came back to cut the home made cake which my aunt had made. We also had pudding, which we made ourselves... talk about low budget! LOL Well... i have posted some of the pictures which i took.



Bhawani cutting the cake while talking with her mom on the phone.
Bhawani feeding Malini a piece of cake.

Bhawani waving to the camera. LOL

Malini er... trying to kill Bhawani... LOL
posted by Raindrops @ 10:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home