~* About Me *~
Name: Raindrops
Home: Some where On This Planet
About Me: I'm just a regular gal who likes to hang out with her friends... and slack at home lol!!
See my complete profile
~* Previous Post *~
~* A r c h i v e s *~
~* M y H o m i e s *~
~* My Photo Albums *~
~* My Chatting Box *~
~* Powered by *~

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Sunday, December 03, 2006  
 
 
Apiit Masquerade Ball
Weeeeee....My first time going to an Apiit event in the 3 years that i have been studying there. LOL Dunno y but this time quite a number of people are going. Usually all of us just dun bother abt it. I guess the location of the ball plays a big part of it too. It is being held at Zouk KL!!! On top of that it is our final year in Apiit so i guess it is probably a event to remember Apiit by. I feel sooo excited abt going there. So much so that i was worried abt wat to wear. Lolz...!!! i went and bought a shirt at isetan klcc when i went to the pc fair on Friday with infy. Either i'm gonna wear that white shirt or wear a yellow top with my orange skirt. Gotta stand out u know... =p

Hehehe...i know i'm not the only one who is excited. Liz and Tracy have both bought new tops to go with their skirt. Hahaha... i guess everyones wants to look good. Well... the big day is later, so have to get hair ready and charge my camera...gotta get some nice shots to remember by ;)

Will update as soon as i get back

Cya... v*_^
posted by Raindrops @ 12:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home